DispatchBot is Now Part of TripMaster, Providing More Services, Features to NEMT and Paratransit Operators
DispatchBot is now part of TripMaster, powered by CTS Software. Together, this new partnership will give non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) and paratransit companies access to customizable NEMT software that can be tailored to meet the functionality and pricing needs of fleets from one vehicle to 500.
What is DispatchBot?
Similar to some of the services provided by TripMaster, DispatchBot is an NEMT and paratransit software as a service (SaaS) platform that helps companies manage transportation scheduling and other dispatch-related services.
The software’s intuitive trip management solution is easy to use. All functions are simple and visual. The workflow is designed around real dispatchers so it matches what you would naturally do. Spend less time training staff or configuring software and spend more time growing your business.
What Are Some Benefits of the TripMaster/DispatchBot Merger?
As part of the merger, CTS has built a scheduling board that has the same look and feel DispatchBot users have come to know and love.
Now that DispatchBot is a part of the CTS family, DispatchBot users will have access to more NEMT software features, services, and support. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Access to ParaScope, the industry-leading driver app. Among the many reasons TripMaster customers love this feature is that it updates automatically so drivers never have to manually refresh the app to get up-to-the minute trip, route, and rider information
- Tools to schedule more effective, efficient routes, including:
- Dual priority for trips
- Location geocoding
- Access to a vast selection of broker files previously not available in DispatchBot
- Opportunity to purchase additional functionality such as:
- Call/text reminders
- Vehicle maintenance module
- Pre- and post-trip inspection
- Digital fare collection
- ETA module
- Rider portal
- Support from a company with more than 30 years in the NEMT industry, with a reputation for providing support that is second to none
- Access to timely, knowledgeable help and support, regardless of your location in the U.S.
- Access to an extensive training video library, including walk-throughs, webinars, and other help resources
About CTS Software and TripMaster
CTS Software, the company that created TripMaster, has been a key player in the transportation industry since its founding in 1982, and since 1986 has focused exclusively on transportation management software.
CTS Software has long been regarded as the leading provider of NEMT software for billing, dispatching, and scheduling in the U.S. Today, TripMaster powers more than 500 NEMT and paratransit providers, helping them become more efficient and successful, while increasing rider satisfaction and scaling operations to meet today’s modern NEMT needs.
Want to learn more about the benefits of DispatchBot and TripMaster as a unified solution for all of your NEMT operational needs? Request a demo today.